May 20, 2012

through diificulties, we know who is friend

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. hyee kawan kawan. okayy. finally, u really made my day (: even though yesterday maybe the last time we met, but, itsokay. finally, i shared the thing that burden me. thank for being my ear. thanks. admit, i was quite shy. and fortunately i just tear up when we were in car. so, pretty sure u dont see it. yess. thankkss friend. I'll take ur words. I wont forget every single word, u said. 

hm, okay. forget about it. i just want to share this video, this song to all of u, friends. i played this song all the time today. special i dedicated to my dearest mama (:


mum i am all grown up now. and its not too late. i want to put a smile on your face everyday

i miss my happy family. i miss all the moment we had together. every single moment of us. every single minute we spend together. seriously, i MISS that . YA ALLAH, I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you my Lord. My Allah. Please keep me safe. amiinn

*i am crying when i typed this post. 

Bunch of thanks my dearest friend. i need someone to talk to, but i dont know who's the 'someone'. i just keep all of this myself. alhamdulillah Allah sends u to me. u're the right one to talk to. ya, i know, ALLAH lah tempat kita mengadu kalau ada masalah. but, somehow, we need someone to talk to. we need someone to share our problem. at least, it can relief ourself. maybe they cant do anything, but, when u share problem with others, at least, kita rasa lapang sikit. 

okay lah. apa apa pun, i know, Allah tak akan bagi ujian yang hambanya tak dapat hadapi. theres a lot more people outside yang dapat dugaan lagi besar. if they can adapt it, they can pass through it, why not us. kan ? why not me ? why not u ? yess, bila dapat masalah, kita akan mengeluh.itu fitrah manusia. tetapi, jangan sampai menyalahkan takdir. ingat, we still have Allah to rely on. the only thing i can do right now is PRAY. inshaAllah everything will be better. 

friends, can i ask u a favor ? nothing i want . just pray from all of u, pray for me. pray for 'their' happiness. i dont mention, who them. but, they are muslim. same like us. why not we do simple thing to help each other, right ? 
TuneList - Make your site Live