April 22, 2012

got my name :)

assalamualaikum. morning all, morning shafinaz ;p okayy. someone call me SHAFINAZ. yess, thats my name, but somehow, people just called me HAJAR . or SITI. but then, SITI was jst when the person dont even know me. they jst saw my first name, then call me so. but then, tiba tiba someone request, can I call u shafinaz ? hohoo. i was like,, what ? awkward lah . seriously, if im not mistaken, last person who called me shafinaz was PUAN Salbiah. tht when i was in form 3. hha, still young girl. but, now, seriously, tak ramai and tak de kot orang panggil shafinaz. HHA . thts why rasa pelik . padahal, nama tu lah yang tertulis since 18 years ago. 

but, then, i lovee when people called my full name,  seriously :)) 

ehemm, Mr A sangat baik. he's very awesome. always there for me. thanks alots. seriously, sometimes i feel guilty cause i didnt do anything for you. but then, u always lend ur helping hand. always ! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY . amiiin.  peeps, pray for him . semoga kau akan jumpa cerminan kau . i mean, if u got problem, Allah will ease you . He will send u a helping hand like u done for me . respect u Mr A !

about a few hours to go :)) byee 

i am SITI HAJAR SHAFINAZ :))
TuneList - Make your site Live