March 17, 2011

insomnia

heyy there ! imsonia . hha . i don't know why its so hard for me to stay asleep this night . opss ! not night . but, its already mornig ! 4.00 a.m . grrr . i think i didn't sleep in the afternoon or even evening . gosh ! maybe too excited to meet my sygs kott ! SYIRO ! wait for me okay ! and, i just heard from my cousin, that, my lovely andd cute lil twin at rumah atok lahhh ! tak sabar nak pergi main pipi diorang ! but, of course they are already besar kann . ouh ouh . WANA WANI . nak cubit pipi bole ? hha . oke . then, tomorrow, my mum has trip to gunung senyum . huh ! can't meet her when i'm back to mjsc pontian. ma, take care oke . andd, pray for my success ! LOVE YOU ma !

erk . mesti kau orang pelik kann aku speaking . ha . hamek kau dah tertunggang terbalik da . nak kutuk ? kutuk lah . just nak improve kann my english lahh . almaklum, setiap kali dapat result, mesti BI aku spoil . daripada bole dapat 3.9 terus kebabomm ! just only ENGLISH !ohh tidakk ! hopefully, for my SPM , my ENGLISH oke lahh kan . A+ ? tak tawu lahh . nak dapat A punn dah tercungap cungap . adey . macam mana ni ? reader digest ? hopefully anda membantu :| 

oke . today, nothing happen maybe . just, can keep smiling after got CALL ! grrr . oke . so long maybe didn't talking talking and mumblingmumbling with that guy . miss that time ! but, i know, everything happen has their benefit right ?

good news ! i just got PHONE from my sis lahh ! love u sis ! don't think u give me that phone . hee . then i know you love me :) 

hurmm , suddenly my mind like memaksamaksa for me to flash back about my pass . the way i meet my love .  urgh ! it is too much to express here . i miss you sayang . but i just can't . i know we couldn't be like three years before . but, its too hard for me to forget the way you treat me , the way you smile , and what so ever . i won't forget those precious memorries we spend together . i'm still remember how close we are . if can, i wanna to be in 2008 or maybe 2009 . where, all of my happiness is there . i tried to forget you . but I CAN'T ! you can't be replace dear . . . oh god !

Ya Allah, aku mohon kepadamu, kuatkan lah semangat ku . . .jadikan lahh diriku pada hari ini lebih baik dari semalam . . jadikanlahh hari esokku lebih baik daripada hari ini . . . 

with love,
adjashafinaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT

TuneList - Make your site Live